Split Infinitive: April 2022 Update
The global COVID-19 pandemic has led to severely reduced income for Split Infinitive Trust. Whilst we are pleased to have secured funding to continue providing grants for the coming year, the reduced level has meant we have had to narrowly refine our criteria. Please see our revised remit on the home page.
Split Infinitive: Application CriteriaBefore applying, please note Split Infinitive has a relatively narrow criteria for applicant consideration - the Trust's main area of interest is supporting students on acting or musical theatre courses, especially those from Yorkshire or studying in the region.
Although we may consider applications which do not strictly fall within the listed criteria, they should have a definable connection to the criteria below.
Ideally, applications should:
○ Be from students on acting or musical theatre courses; students on other performance arts courses such as singing, dancing and musical instruments may be considered after this.
○ Be from Yorkshire or studying in the region.
○ Be between £200 and £400.
We do not support:
○ Non-arts related courses or applications.
○ General running costs of an organisation or individual.
○ Projects outside the UK.
○ Charities seeking funds for their own grant disbursement.
○ Currently, Split Infinitive does not offer grants to organisations.
○ Students whose arts course is not strictly within the mentioned categories (dance and musical theatre), should check with us first to see if the course might be eligible before making an application.
○ Unfortunately, repeat grants are no longer available. It would be much appreciated if applications for repeat grants are not submitted.
○ We are also no longer accepting applications from previously successful applicants. If you have successfully applied previously, please do not submit an application for either a repeat grant or for a different course.
○ We are currently no longer accepting applications from organisations.
○ Application forms which are not completed in full will no longer be considered. Please ensure all fields are complete for applications to be considered.
If you feel your application meets the above criteria, application forms can be found here.
If you have any queries regarding the criteria for applications, please contact: email@example.com or:
Split Infinitive Trust
PO Box 409
Split Infinitive Trust.
A company limited by guarantee. Registered in England No: 5392995.
Registered Office: Hanover House, 14 Hanover Square, London W1S 1HP.
Registered Charity No: 1110380